FILL OUR BUCKETS CAMPAIGN CONTINUES!Let’s get these buckets full for our great community and teachers.
The school has identified that they are in need of Choral Risers for school performances. These cost $5900 and your donation will have an impact on ensuring our students have wonderful performances!
Donations can be made through cheque or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. E-TRANSFERS ARE THE PREFERABLE WAY.
All donations over $20 will receive a tax receipt for the year the donation was made. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS IF YOU WOULD LIKE A TAX RECEIPT.
Council of School Councils (COSC) meeting summary – January 20, 2021
- C.A.R.E. Collaboration for Anti-Racism and Equity Supports feedback due Feb 22
- Update on High School Engagement scenario – next phase in march, report in Oct
- System wide COVID and hub online stats update
- Overview of system wide Three-Year Education Plan
- 2021 Municipal Election reminder – encouragement of parents running, value of a public education system as key building blocks of democracy.
- Main presentation: Supporting Student Learning, Mental Health & Well-Being in a Pandemic – U of C research study, some preliminary results
Slides from the presentation