The Parent Advisory Council of Nellie McClung Elementary School is the legal entity which enables our Nellie McClung School Council to fundraise and provide charitable receipts. PAC is guided by established bylaws when making decisions.
WE ARE IN URGENT NEED OF VOLUNTEERS FOR THE CASINO!
This is an opportunity for the school to earn $65,000.00 to support initiatives and additional materials for the school that are not within the original budget.
Please sign up to ensure that we can access these funds to support our children’s school.
To sign up for a casino shift, click here.
- Nellie McClung Fundraising Events Fall 2018
- Parent Advisory Council 2018-2019 AGM
- June 14 Parent Advisory Council (PAC) meeting
- May 10 PAC meeting
- Craft Night Tuesday April 24 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
- PAC meeting April 12 6:00 pm
- 2017 – 2018 school year is off and running
- School Council & PAC Meeting – AGM
- School Council and PAC Meeting